1. What are the terms of cancellation?
- All guests staying at Executive Homes must be registered with us upon arrival.
- Room rates are based on single/double occupancy. Any additional adults / children will be charged according to the published rate schedule.
- 1 child under the age of five is exempt from additional charges.
- The maximum occupancy allowed is 2 adults per room.
- Unauthorized guests on Extra Occupancy will be charged INR 2000 per guest / per night and will be subject to immediate evacuation. This is deemed theft of services. The registered party will be responsible for the penalty charge.
- Executive Homes management reserves the right to enter and inspect any room upon showing of good cause.
- Payments should be made in Indian Rupees.
- Payments will be required in advance for period of booking (or as per conditions agreed).
- Executive Homes management reserves the right to restrict any person from entring it chooses to, as per it’s choice , if the client has paid a booking deposit it would be refunded to them.
- Executive Homes management reserves the right to disallow the usage of property and restrict any person staying with them if it finds unsuitable , as per it’s choice , the balance stay booking deposit would be refunded to them.