10. Our Website
- All apartment descriptions and information is supplied by the apartments featured. Whilst Executive Homes Mumbai do their utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, Executive Homes Mumbai cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
- Executive Homes Mumbai also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. Executive Homes Mumbai makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
- Executive Homes Mumbai reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company’s business. The onus is placed on all parties, using the site, to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
- These contracts do not permit the apartment to be let as a “permanent residence” of the tenant. Only short-term rentals for travel, holidays, studies, temporary stays, etc. are allowed.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Terms & Conditions of our Services that we deem to be suitable at various times. Our decision will be final and binding during any disputes arising out of these changes.
- Rentals are subject to change and may vary across different properties, please check with your Sales Rep for exact Rentals and inclusions at the time of making your apartment reservation
- All Rentals are billed in advance. You may also be asked to provide a refundable damage deposit that will be returned back to you at the end of your stay minus any arrears.