2. Reservations Policy:
- Reservations are only confirmed once an initial payment (50 percent advance) of the booking stay has been made through Cash, Cheque Deposit, credit card or Bank transfer.
- Proof of identity: Documents to be submitted at the time of Check IN: Copy of Photo ID/ Permanent address proof.>
- Voters ID / Driving Licence / Company ID / Ration Card – for Indian Guests is mandatory.
- Passport – Mandatory for all foreign guests
- All foreign guests will have to fill Form C (Submitted to Police & Foreigners Registration office) in compliance with the Rules 14 of Foreigners Registration Act .
- Five adults will be staying, but your form only allows four. Is there an extra person option/charge?
- Extra beds are available for fifth person with an additional fee of Rs 1000/- per bed. Please check with our front desk officers when checking-in
- booked for four people , uninformed 5 people are staying , what is the penalty charges ?
- uninformed extra person would be removed immediately, and there would be penalty of 2,500/- per day multiply by no of days.
- Smoking is prohibited in all bed rooms except the living room. An INR 500.00/day cleaning fee will be charged for those that do not comply with the Non-Smoking regulation.
- Please refrain from using scented candles or incense during your stay at Dreamhome Serviced Apartments. Both can be fire hazards and a fragrance that may be pleasant for you may not necessarily be for the next guest. Due to the difficulty in releasing the fragrance from the furnishings an INR 500/day cleaning fee will be charged.
- Our children will be with us… do they stay free?
- No extra charge for children under 12 years of age sharing their parent’s room. Extra beds are available for additional persons with extra charges per bed.