- Each Apartment has a different rental rate, depending on size, location and facilities. Rates are established in days, weeks or months, depending on the length of the stay and the number of guests.
- These prices may include accommodation plus other facilities like water, gas, electricity, clean sheets and towels during the stay and previous cleaning of the apartment.
- If Executive Homes Mumbai should be unable to provide to the client the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him to a property of similar characteristics. In that case if no agreement can be reached both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. In this case, Executive Homes Mumbai will refund to the client all monies paid (except the part corresponding to the days that the apartment was used, if this were the case) Executive Homes Mumbai will not be liable for further claims by the client.
- Any change of reservation dates should be communicated to Executive Homes Mumbai as soon as possible by Email.
- If the apartment is available for the revised dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at nominal extra cost.
- In case the apartment chose is not available for the new dates, Executive Homes Mumbai will offer an apartment of similar characteristics. If the client wishes to cancel the reservation, Executive Homes Mumbai cancellation policy will apply.
- Any request of extension of the stay should be sent to Executive Homes Mumbai as soon as possible. If an apartment is available, the additional charges will be calculated on the basis of one-day rental with an additional night.