8. Rules for clients
- The apartments can only be used for temporary and tourist household needs. You cannot make the apartment your new place of residence or choose it as your permanent residence. It is furthermore not allowed to sublet the apartment, or parts of it, to third parties.
- The said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purposes other than as residential accommodation. Immoral or commercial activity is strictly forbidden.
- All building rules and regulations must be observed. Between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises. In the event that you do not follow Executive Homes Mumbaii and the building rules and regulations (such as noise during the above mentioned hours, etc.), Executive Homes Mumbai reserves the right to vacate you immediately from the apartment without having to refund you.
- Please observe that Executive Homes Mumbai ‘ Terms and Conditions with regard to disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Guests staying in a Executive Homes Mumbai apartment should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbours complain and/or police are called,
- It can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit. Also note that by booking with Executive Homes Mumbai you have already accepted our terms and conditions and will therefore be expected to abide by these rules. You will also be expected to sign these rules upon check-in on your arrival day.
- We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as these apartments are all situated in residential buildings and the nightly rest of other inhabitants must be respected.
- Executive Homes Mumbai will have to be notified as soon as practically possible of any damage to the premises. This will facilitate the replacement of articles, furniture, effects or fittings that may be damaged or lost during the period of tenancy, or the payment to Executive Homes Mumbai the cost of repair or replacement.
- Executive Homes Mumbai nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
- In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Executive Homes Mumbai at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.